Level Milestones & Rewards
Level milestones and Rewards
- Level 1 - You can get a job as a vet or stablehand
- Level 2 - You can buy your second horse!
- Level 3 - Access to blogs, goals, polls, quizzes. You can also get a 3rd horse.
- Level 4 - You can now buy a 4th horse. (This continues through your levels to level 100)
- Level 5 Vet's hourglass OR Stablehand's hourglass
- Level 7 - Your player level is now high enough to breed horses. (The horses must still be age 3 or over and level 10 or over to breed.) You can make a brand
- Level 7 Witch's broom
- Level 8 assign horse skills
- Level 9 - Your own shop
- Level 9 - Ability to have partners
- Level 10 - Access to the > I want to > collect daily token, if your account is [[activated]]
- Level 12 - Access to the barn
- Level 14 - Rider's hourglass
- Level 15 - Access to your ranch. You can now buy things for and build on your ranch. You will be able to create night shows.
- Level 15 - Access to working for another player get hired section of services
- Level 18 - The scroll of show creation
- Level 30 - Access to the Guild changer and you can now become a manufacturer if you choose to. (You will have a workshop where the rider barn was.)
- Level 40 - Can become an equilibrium. (Equilibriums can make tack and earn savings when creating and entering shows.)
- Level 50 - Can change your guild to a trainer. (You will have an arena where the rider barn or workshop was.)
The magic items will last for 3 real days (unless it is a potion or an item that has no expiration date) and so on. When you advance to a certain level, the reward will appear in the Rewards tab of the Magic Shop. The default magic rewards now come at levels 7, 10, 14 and 18. Between level 21 and 99 the magic rewards come every 7 levels (so 21, 28...63, 70, 77...) Between 100 and 199 they come every 6 levels (102, 108, ..., 180...198) 200-299 every 5 levels. 300-399 every 4 levels. 400-499 every 3 levels. 500-599 every 2 levels. 600+ for each level. In order to collect the reward you have to go to the magic shop and claim it.
How many xp can you add in your barn if your % is 100? Where did my treats and tack go?