How do I keep my horse happy?
How horses gain happiness points:
1. Fed horses receive 1 point every game month (unless they are for sale in your shop)
2. Giving them treats makes them happier (how much it depends on the type of the treat)
3. Grooming also makes them happier (again, depending on the type of the grooming they receive)
4. Horses fed by stablehands receive 1 point.
5. Mares gain 10 points when they foal.
6. A horse bought from the market receives 10 points.
How horses lose happiness points:
1. Starving horses lose 5 points every game month.
2. Horses have a 1 in 350 chance of losing 1 point when they enter shows. This means that on the long run, they lose 1 point on every 350 shows entered. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less.
3. A horse sold at the market will lose 20 points.
4. A horse sold to another player will lose 10 points.
5. Horses that are for sale in shops will lose 1 point every game month(unless they are properly fed)
6. A horse transferred from a player to another will lose 7 points.
What are riders' skills? How do the Nightly Shows work?